Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It's Got Balls!!! II

Hmm.

Alvin and I have just finished recording three more songs for our upcoming, newly(if not aptly)-named CD "Burned Holidays", which add the total tally of songs to 6, three of which I recorded myself:

The six songs nailed down so far:

1. Intro Acoustic
2. I Love
3. Searchaway, Spring In Christchurch
4. I'm Gonna Find My Own Way
5. Messin' With The Blues
6. No More Tears

There are six more songs left on the agenda, and hopefully Alvin and I can nail them down ASAP, cuz the holidays seem to shorten dramatically with Alvin's birthday preparations. Apparently, we're having troubles recording some songs because of the involvement of miking the electric guitars:

7. To You (aggresive guitar sound, on this one)
8. It's All Joon Kiat's Fault (crazy-arsed guitar solo)
9. He's So Smart (have to try an alternative to the electric perhaps)
10. In My Heart (Alvin's gotta recall his lyrics)
11. With A Broken Heart (coming soon)
12. Countryboy, Breakaway (3 quarters instrumental)

And there you have it... six more songs left on the list, but they aren't listed in proper order... just to fill you in on our 'Official List':

1. Intro Acoustic
2. He's So Smart
3. No More Tears
4. To You
5. In My Heart
6. I Love
7. I'm Gonna Find My Own Way
8. It's All Joon Kiat's Fault
9. With A Broken Heart
10. Messin' With The Blues
11. Countryboy, Breakaway
12. Searchaway, Spring In Christchurch

Coming to you soon on Compact disc and mp3. Contact me for further information.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home