Monday, May 02, 2005

Stiff Arms Update

Hmm.

Ok, well I'm here listening to 'All You Need Is Love' and I'm just reminiscing on the application of this song in the movie 'Love Actually', which I think, is one movie we all shouldn't miss.. despite the bits of nudity here and there.

Anyhow, my arms are slightly better.. at least now I can touch my nose with only a little bit of pain in my left arm.. while my right arm has almost regained most of it's former flexibility.

I wonder if those companies like Osim or Ogawa make a massage machine just for the arms... I'm desperate for a solution so that I can finally stretch my arms outwards without feeling pain in my chest muscles.

It's interesting how friendster has changed my life.... now I can go online and not just stare at the un-updated blogs of my fellow bloggers, but instead try and add more people to my list of friends. It's also scary how much of my attention has been diverted away from my blog. I've never left my blog so alone before.

Ah.... getting queasy thinking about my arms again. Bloody bits of anatomy just need putting in line.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home