Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Crunch Time II

Hmm.

Well, mum's home from Warsaw (Poland), and my life's back to the ritual of mum-screaming-while-I-sit-back-and-slack.... whatever.

Things in school have started to move faster... two of our projects ae due next week, and I've virtually lost all of my research material due to the fact that I wanted to transfer some info from my zip disk to a school computer. In the end, when I wanted to transfer back the info, all of it was lost along the way, so now neither that school computer nor my zip disk has the files...Arggghh!

So here I am blogging here in school while seriously contemplating whether I should break out of my procrastinating mood, or whether I should just sit back and idel the afternoon away before I go to work in the evening.

Anyway.. got lotsa stuff to work out.. see you guys later, and thanks to those who enjoyed 'Legends Of Zelda'... there is more to come!


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home