Sunday, October 23, 2005

1+1=Fun!

Hmm.

My saturday officially started when Superdel and myself went to a Mac's near Molly's for an ice cream and just talking and chatting the afternoon away... I think that afternoon was really nice, and we ought to do this some more! Better than sitting at home and stoning/watching tv/sleeping (;p)... after all it's just ice cream.. I'll be able to get rid of the fat incurred by just doing my job :)

Last night was soccer night... people came and went... crowds packed and thinned away... I even stayed until 2am so that everyone could cope with the immense number of people. Thank God they weren't drinking too much as the matches went on or I'll just die due to over-work.

My supervisor was unexpectedly nice to me last night.. I expressed that I was hungry, and she allowed me to get a LAMB KEBAB from Dharma's and she signed the bill for ME!!! OMG.. I was just so grateful.. I couldn't find the words... until I found out Uncle Don (our Assistant Manager) had also signed a crab cake for all of us in case we were hungry (oops).

It was the first time in months I had worked until closing... and I have to say it was fulfilling and also a repayment to my colleagues in the sense that I had always punched out from work pretty early (if 11pm is considered early) and left them to carry on. I always felt guilty about it.. and now I just feel... liberated.

I want to be generous as a person... and i hope I can continue in that vein... there are so many opportunities for me to give back to the peopel around me, and I wish I could take those times when a little goes a long way. I guess I'll pray.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home