Friday, October 14, 2005

Bored

Hmm.

Ok, let's see... I have a very important presentation next week Tuesday morning, and I'm like slacking away because I can't go to school (I forgot about another presentation today, and I was like 'OH SHIT!!!' when my lecturer called me up) and simultaneously save a word document in the school computer into my Yahoo briefcase.

I seriously need to get my act together. Maybe I should go the way of Jerry Maguire... fewer things so as to stay focused... right now I feel like I've got so many things to do I'm just torn into pieces along a highway, and along comes a ten-tonner to make my day.

The FGG have officially wrapped up finalities regarding BH, and the album cover is just a bitch to make... it requires at least 6-7 processes before it can be officially known as 'Burnt Holidays', the 'debut' album of the Fuzzy Green Grass. For those who are interested in buying this album, it's going at $7, and learn from this experience, because the pre-order period (the whole of Yr2, 1st semester) allowed you to get it at $3. I apologise for those who aren't aware of this album's existence until now.

Maybe you might be wondering why it costs $7, but understand that this body of work is not just 'another CD', it has been meticulously created, and believe you me, it wasn't easy. Top it off with the troublesome album cover, and you have to understand why we decided to price it this way.

Anywho, I'm hoping that I can find out the relevant information required for me to get through the presentation... and I'm just praying for steadfastness in my own character.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home