Friday, October 14, 2005

Is honesty truly the best policy? X

Hmm.

I know I should have forgotten you a long time ago
when I listen to that song it brings me back again
It's tough not to know which direction to follow
and this feeling is harder each time to withstand

I'm praying for something to take you out of my mind
but I find myself praying for the opposite in the end
It's definitely too late and disappointment is all I'll find
because the disaffection is too tough for us to mend

I ask myself 'why would I feel this way after so long?'
after all, the meaning was loud and clear between us
then I told myself maybe I could heal by writing a song
but that song had no words, a very storm in the tempest

Now all that I'm wishing for is a simple conversation
would your heart bear to commit such a travesty?
I can say that my heart alreadys holds the dedication
hopefully in the future we can trust to simple honesty


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home