Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Clutch that matey! XXI

Hmm.

Oh well, last night's jam session with Rob was fairly productive.. and this morning's presentation could have been much worse.. I'm just very thankful I didn't shake more than I did standing in front of those strangers lol.

I'm not blaming anyone for not being there to help me when I need their help most, but it's just so annoying that the people whom I need to consult the most went on leave just as I needed them to be around and help me for that presentation.

I just went in there and gave the judges what I could, and I hope it's ok.. at least they know my chair is beautiful.. it's only the manufacturing method which I lack depth in. What can I say? I had a C+ for Materials & Manufacturing lol.

It was held near Jurong East mrt, so I popped by the Cash Converters and bought 'Big Momma's House', which is pretty funny... not too bad at all. I think I need to control my expenses especially since I didn't earn much for the previous month due to dengue.

Well now I'm officially licensed to slack.. nothing to keep me from doing nothing.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home