Monday, October 17, 2005

Argh!

Hmm.

Oh well, I'm in school and I'm about to go off to Orchard to meet Alvin before proceeding to Rob's place for our typical Monday recording session. It's been a long, drawn out day.. thank goodenss I'm not tired like the last few times I was at Rob's place... I practically fell asleep on the way.

We're planning to try out newer songs this time around... and hopefully nail a take or two by the end of tonight. So far it's been only touching on 'To You', 'It's All Murphy's Fault' and 'Countryboy, Breakaway'. And that's roughly less that 30 percent of our intended output.

Ok, gonna make a move now... I think I might just pop by Popular or CD Rama or Sembawang Music to update my dusty brain *chuckle*


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home