Sunday, October 30, 2005

Cats

Hmm.

Ever since the time I spent in New Zealand and I managed to come into absolute contact with a domesticated cat, I've loved the creature, and when I move out of my folks' place I'll get a cat of my own.

I find that cats are incredibly intelligent and independent, unlike dogs. Now not that dogs are bad, but I'm sure cats won't chew on your friggin slipper or piss and defecate all over the place, as is usually the norm for dogs.

I've managed to get acquainted with Rob's cats, and they're such lovely creatures... I'd love to keep one of them lol.

Whatever the case is, somehow cats indirectly got onto the bad side of me when I was severely reminded of someone I know. This person whom I know has always given me the impression as though she's like a human with cat traits... haughty, squint-eyed, stubborn but playful when given a choice item to play with.

I seriously dislike the fact that this person is incredibly independent and yet so reliant on external help when everyone has to put out their 110%. After she's just dragged everyone's morale down, she reverts from sly and lazy mode to her jovial self in order to try and buy herself a positive image.

Recently I saw a picture of a cat on her profile, and it just made me sick. I was seriously annoyed when I saw that picture, because it brought back all the unpleasant memories which made me all hot and bothered.

And I don't like to hot and bothered.

I just hope that the next semester will be much better than the last... I'm trying to get some rest so that I won't get burnt out halfway like last semester. However, no matter what I do.. I'll always feel tired and I'm just tired of being tired.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home