Monday, October 24, 2005

Crikes VI

Hmm.

I'm now planning what could be a good thing to do for my birthday... so far I'm somewhat following in the footsteps of Alvin, which is to hold a makan-cum-gathering at my place. I've already pitched that idea to my folks, and as usual they're asking the validity of such a suggestion. This justifies the fact that my folks can't give a shit about my feelings.

I mean.. it's my BIRTHDAY. It's already screaming in your ear... do you need more audio stimulation to get it into your thick skull?

Anyway, I'm planning to invite no more than 30 people... I can think of a few right off the bat, and hopefully most of the invitees will be able to make it. So here's out to you guys... try and keep your sunday, November 13th free because I'll be inviting a bunch of people down.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home