Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Girls Got Rhythm! II

Hmm.

Hah.

Quite a while back I started this series of posts titled 'Mother's Love' which tend to gravitate towards the everyday (or highlights of) interaction with my mum.

One thing lead to the next, and to put the long story short I have now written over twenty posts about the dealings with my mum, which anyone, even if you read ever so quickly, would soon realise is something not to be desired.

Call me an unfortunate son, but I think growing up with this person has taught me to take bullshit at all sorts of levels. Be it being extremely unfair, or simply being slow and irrepressible, my mother has been there and I've been at the receiving end of the stick.

Frankly it's good training, then I'll know what I need to do with my kids when the time comes. Lesson learnt.

Anyway, to commemorate these exceptional series of posts, I have set up another blog titled (what else) 'Mother's Love', which you can all go and read for your exquisite pleasure.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home