Saturday, November 11, 2006

Friday blues II

Hmm.

Just came back from a jam with the band, bassist was absent so I had to fill in somehow. I think I'm an okay bass player. I just can't sing and play bass at the same time... that would be madness!

Was just thinking about... argh how can I put it across? I think I've pretty much been a fool for that girl since the day I laid my eyes on her. I've been kind, understanding, punctual, forgiving, loyal and patient.

But I don't think it really matters anymore doesn't it? A lack of expectation will lead to a prevention of disappointment I guess.

To my friends who have heard about Monday evening, I'll be meeting you guys at Clarke Quay mrt at 7pm. I don't think I would have the cash to blanjah you guys, unfortunately... but I just want to have a nice meal with my friends and band and maybe go to Mad Fleming's for an evening of music by Heritage.

We'll see how it goes.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home