Wednesday, November 22, 2006

2 days left

Hmm.

Well I have 2 days left before my attachment is over. I have to say that it has been incredibly fun, enlightening and educational.

Most of "incredibly fun, enlightening and educational" applies to the areas of design, but a significant amount is with relation to male humour.

I think I'm spending way out of my means... I have spent a sum total of $42... inclusive of a bag of potpourri and an alarm clock from Ikea, a magazine, coffee and a bun and lunch at Ikea.

Not to mention that I have just arranged to buy a Sennheiser microphone off a guy on Friday evening for $90.

Anyways... must stop spending money!!!

Oh yes.. to Fran, my email is bitten_stealen@hotmail.com. kindly email me your handphone number thanks. I still can't recall who you are!!! -____-


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home