Wednesday, November 29, 2006

1st week back

Hmm.

Ah, back in the IDS once again. Such brilliant planning of the staff... I'm relegated to the bimbo section of the studio, together with Barney, the Two-headed Snake and her pet parrot.

At least I have my own terminal which is devoid of a 2nd party (I'm so incredibly selfish when it comes to this matter of sharing computers), and at least I'm facing away from the people whom I do not even wish to be associated with, much less come into eye contact with.

Begging your pardon for my lack of compassion... regarding this bunch, all such passive emotion has been burned out of my very soul. All that's left is a detached sense of pity and an overwhelming feeling of indifference towards their miserably inappropriate sense of humour.

So far, I've been pretty aimless, particularly since no one seems to know who my supervisor is and therefore no one wants to take any responsibility. I've been involved in my own little project, which is to take part in the G77 guitar-designing competition. So far, so good.

My chair has come in, and it's a beauty. I won't say it's perfect because the hand of man will never create something that is perfect... hence our continuous pursuit (would I say it is in vain???) of perfection. I guess it's a pretty good work on the part of the manufacturer and partly deviating from the original concept due to several structural and engineering issues.

But other than that I suppose I'm pretty happy with it.

JH has finally decided to throw my bike stand design into the Tan Kah Kee Young Inventors' Award competition after 3 months of procrastination. While I appreciate all her help during my P5 and for the chair manufacturing... this belated entry has somewhat been met with jadedness on my part because that project was just so far away behind me... I couldn't wait to forget all about it.

Anyway.. if it gets in.. it's worth a shot right?


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home