Friday, November 24, 2006

An ode to Ignorance 2

Hmm.

They must think the sun shines out your arse
a justification for you to search for greener grass
I'm thankful that the feeling has long since passed
yet again I knew that this feeling would never last

I won't blame you for the indifferent blind eye
how could I when you are always a shot shy
of achieving your dreams which failed to fly
and so I hence-forth bid you a wry goodbye

Whither you would go I would never understand
Is it too late for you to reach back for my hand?
Is it worthwhile for me to taste what I know is bland?
This is only one of the few times I have made a stand

I guess you forgot the times when we had fun
when your heart was in more pieces than one
oh how I wished that from pain you could run
thanks for the fun, honestly for now I'm done


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home