Wednesday, April 18, 2007

RANT!!!

Hmm.

*Disclaimer* At the point of posting, the blogger was in a relatively foul mood due to the presence of 3 ulcers in the user's body: one on the lip, one on the gums and one at the back of the throat. The blogger was also very harassed by his mother and father due to an undisclosed issue, one that involves alot of planning and talking to higher educational authority. All in all, blogger just feels very sensitive and in a need for a very big defecation session.


I was just browsing through my friendster account, and I could not help but notice how someone posted multiple postings on the board with titles like "I'm 80% male, 20% female!!!", or "I'm mature now!!!". Begging your pardon, but seriously, if you're so conscious of your damn sexuality just go and be with whoever you go out with and stay straight. And about maturity? If you were so damn mature you wouldn't even be posting such fucking horseshit on the friendster board in the first place. Grow up, yeah?

And now one of my former bandmates has joined the company I'm working for. You know, as a keyboardist he was fine, but the shit had already started when the bugger masqueraded himself initially as a drummer (cannot keep the beat to save his skin), then as a bass player, but the worst part was that during that whole tenure of him being in a band with me, he kept asking me to refer potential keyboard or bass students to him.

I mean, seriously, fuck you. Out of the few times we jammed together he was always late and not even remotely ashamed of his lack of consideration. Then he wants me to refer people I might have a history with to let him teach them an instrument? Kiss my blues, rock and roll, country, oldies pop-influenced ass. I walked into the store today when he was on duty, he was still the same old bugger. Just as greasy, shady and dodgy as the day I met him. God, the thought of his face just makes me shudder.

So today I gave my first lesson to a new student. Lesson went very well due ot the student already having some experience with the guitar, there was literally no blank stares like "uhh, could you explain that one more time?", which is arguably what students should be asking but anyway she was a very nice person (older by at least 5 years and caucasian so not remotely interested) and a very willing and energetic student. For once my lesson 1 materials became obsolete within the first 15 minutes.

Also gave Colin the tip-off for a job interview... Boss seems to be ok with him, but no confirmation yet. Didn't even eat lunch before the lesson and only reached home at about 4pm, so had very late lunch. Considered it to be "teanch" (tea+lunch) which did'nt seem to go down quickly enough due to irritating presence of the 3 ulcers.

*stalks off to take a shit and a shower*


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home