Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Name Of The Game II

Hmm.

I'm playing a dangerous game, want to know what it is?
It's called politics and I simply have nobody to please
Maybe I'm dumb, and call me fool I really can't care
This life's too short for me to be afraid not to dare

Sure, awkward questions will arise but I'm already blind
I mean, sooner or later the truth they will surely find
The road is tough, has been and always will be for me
However, I assure you that from my fears I will never flee

Standing up for myself has always been the state of mind
and I've grown to accept that to me fate will never be kind
Lately something has happened to change my perspective
and things which were pretty clear now seem to be subjective

It's that feeling once again, the one I've yearned but dreaded
Someone has come forth to yield the flame long unkindled
Shall I enter that pitted realm once more or spurn fate?
What have I to lose especially since it isn't exactly late?


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home