Saturday, November 05, 2005

CB!!!!

Hmm.

I'm so fucking tired of bullshit happening to me in my entire life.. of all the things to happen to me, this really takes the cake.

I had previously thought the time table was fixed, in the sense whereby there would be night class on friday nights, and along comes an opportunity for me to play tuesday nights for three weeks when Gerry has gone off to Ireland.

OH well, GUESS WHAT? Those buggers over at NYP have nothing else better to do than to switch the night class over to tuesday, and that conveniently allows me to miss my first three Ergonomics lessons since I have the obligation to fulfill my duty as a stand-in for Gerry.

I simply can't believe it... after all the plans that I made it's been utterly shattered, and now I have to ask my lecturer for a three-week pardon if that is even possible. This is ridiculous!

And my previous attempt to cool down and relax has also been disturbed.. I'm so gonna raise bloody cain when school starts. I don't care... I'm gonna have my way.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home