Thursday, November 03, 2005

Pyramids

Hmm.

Well I have to say that I feel rather awful when I had to ask my group members for 10 bucks to pay for the materials, and they can't get their cash back. As the material used for the structure of the pyramid is the best one of choice, with our dateline so close... I feel that we have to work harder to get it done in time.

I've already made up my mind that if we get within the top three positions, I'll buy those guys lunch at BK... and if it doesn't make it through, then I'll reimburse them 5 dollars each because I can't let their cash go to waste.

Today I've got Chris coming over to practise for my birthday gig, so I hope all goes well.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home