Friday, November 11, 2005

Wow

Hmm.

First off, a big thank you to Superdel for all your help and advice... sorry for irritating you so much lol, but that sms she sent me really put me on cloud number 9!!!

It's like that feeling you get when you know that even after the shit hits the ceiling, someone comes around and makes it all clean and shiny once more. I even cut my thumb making that pendant for her.. hope she likes it.

Oh man... this past week has been absolutely amazing. It's like I'm being completely reborn... and that's the effect she has on me.. I feel more in control, but it's just so amazing and exciting because I've never felt this way before. Kind of like feeling lost but enjoying the sensation because you're living for the moment.

How I wish it would be if it feels like this all the time?


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home