Sunday, November 06, 2005

1st Day of School (again) II

Hmm.

Well it's officially the last day of the holidays, and Murphy's Law has struck me for the last time this year, hopefully.

I can't say much about the holidays, except it's been rushed, and tiresome... and I was rarely happy during the holidays, which was spent doing the following in order of quantity of time:

1. Sweating
2. Worrying
3. Being annoyed
4. talking
5. being silent/thinking
6. sleeping
7. eating
8. climbing stairs
9. blogging
10. avoiding my mum

I've bought myself a microphone stand at long last, and also a cable to hook up my mixer to the hi-fi set so that I can amplify all of my instruments for the upcoming gig during my birthday... soundcheck went well and hopefully Chris and Alvin can make it next saturday for final rehearsal before the big day.

I suppose I can't expect anything from my pals except the honour of attending.. seriously, it'll mean so much to me, especially since I'm such a loner... a little company now and then would be nice. Probably explains why I have to resort to literally playing with fire just to get some kicks.

Then comes the monumental psychological problem: seeing my classmates once more. I dunno what I should do, maybe I could act all cheerful but feel rotten inside, or I could stick on the cans and just blast out 'Highway To Hell' and be my usual surly self.

Truth is, I'm still feeling pissed off with my school timetable, and it's really affecting my mood. It was only marginally lifted when my soundcheck took off well, but there's so much crap happening in my life... it's over-weighing the good things that are happening. Why does it have to be so? I'm just so tired of having to have one bad thing happening after the next. Don't give me bullshit that this stuff is supposed to happen, but IT HAPPENS ALL THE BLOODY TIME!!!!

It's like waves on the beach, one blow after the other... never ending, never ceasing, relentless and ever-present. I'm still burnt out. Burnt out from this lousy fucking holiday.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home