Monday, December 12, 2005

Dear Mr Ego II

Hmm.

Commemorating the move-over from my old blog address to the present one, I have a message for good ol' Mr Ego:


Dear Mr Ego,

Once again, you've shown how much gall you possess in order to make up for your lack of testicles (aka, balls). As usual, I'm not remotely amused by your excuse that our supposed VI meeting (scheduled at 2pm) was delayed and eventually officially cancelled at 4:30pm.

Now, it's not cool for you to suddenly call for an unscheduled meeting despite the fact that it might have been a good thing for all of us. Add that to the fact no one was remotely prepared for news regarding a VI meeting on frickin' Monday morning. Throw in the lack of sleep most of my classmates suffered, and my incredibly volatile mood commonly known as 'Monday Blues' and you have a very good idea how annoyed I was when I heard you called up for a meeting.

Now, add that to our obvious confusion when you sat in the staff room having a meeting all the way until 3pm whilst we slogged on with Garry in the stinky room made stinky by somebody's failed attempt at the FLIP! Challenge chair design competition... that event was so long past, I'm sure at least you (aka the deputy course manager) would understand the meaning of 'excess baggage' when it boils down to the removal of items which off-gas and thereby cause great mental disturbance to the students who occupy the room.

Okay, I'm gonna give you some slack because at least you bothered to apologise (although it was a very obvious 2.5 hrs after the meeting was scheduled) to some of the people who were there mainly because most of the people had already gone home... but then you just had to walk in there, coffee mug and folio in hand with that fake grimace and fruity voice (ok, it's already ingrained in you, but it's still frickin sickening) and then just float away hoping everything's all fine and dandy.

Gosh, I'm being bitchy. Heck... I'm only like this to bitches anyway.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home