Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers III

Hmm.


Today was an interesting mix of crap and fun. Crap because I had to endure the dental treatment which turned out to be a whole lotta waste of my frickin time (8am-10:45am, wait, go in, check my teeth, talk talk talk, confirm new dental appointment, wait at cashier, pay $32).

Then I had to go down to Bras Basah complex and procure the acrylic sheet for model making, and at the same time get a C2 marker for chu leong (which turned out salah because he typed his sms wrongly and meant C2 refill) and replacement tuners for my ageing 'Tina' acoustic, which has so much tuning problems, I'd hate to play it without tuning it after every frickin song.

Anyway, by the time I walked into AI (Adobe Illustrator) class, it was half-past 12, and I was considered late. What the heck, within 15 min, I felt like sleeping because the room was so darn dim. Praise the Lord for Amanda, who came to kachiow me because she herself was bored.. lol cheers, gal.

I've grown a deep annoyance towards VI... it's like all these big guns walking around trying to beef up our proposals by shooting us down. I find it terribly counter-productive because we feel like crap all the time. and I mean ALL THE TIME.
Anyway, gotta try and scrape together some sketches to show Mr Ego tomorrow... I'll waltz in at 8:50am to show how dedicated I am (righty-oh).


Cheers,


Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home