Thursday, December 15, 2005

My.. am I flattered

Hmm.

Ok, blogging in school, I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I'm always for the kicks in life. One thing which has come to my mind occurred last night when I was talking to a friend of mind.

I had let him listen to one of the FGG songs, and he mentioned to me that I sounded like a 65 year-old person!!! Omg, but here's a list of descriptions people have described my singing voice:

Mother: not very soothing
Brother: whiny
Father: rather throaty
Robert: Mellifluous (which, btw means pleasant)
Gerry: good (haha, very general, but much appreciated)
A couple of friends: very mature
Jamming pals: powerful

I suppose my voice has matured along with my looks, esp when so many people have commented that I look older than what I really am. However that said, I do not admire people whose voice remain squeaky, even though they have reached a certain age... in fact sometimes I wonder why this happens to people. Anyway, I count myself blessed to be able to have a unique vocal capability, crap as it might be from time to time.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home