Sunday, December 18, 2005

Red Twanger

Hmm.

Ladies and gentlemen... as of 3:30 pm yesterday.. I am the proud owner of a Fender Muddy Waters Custom Telecaster!!! Oh man.. the twang from that guitar is just so incredible.. I decided to name it the Red Twanger. Kinky...

I was down at Swee Lee's Sims Drive sale, and the place was chocked with guitarists and drummers... and bassists. I was looking for the Fender Telecasters, but all of the USA standards were sold out, and all that was left were the Squires and the custom and artiste series Fenders.

Anyway, long and short of it all was that I eventually decided on the Fender because I have always wanted a Telecaster, and since it was a one-a-year sale.. what the hey, and grab that bugger before someone else got it.

haha.. had a great time playing it yesterday and just a short moment ago.. I'm gonna bring it for my jam session later.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home