Saturday, December 10, 2005

Moving soon..?

Hmm.

I dunno.. I'm thinking that my blog site address www.crawldaddydiscosuxx.blogspot.com is somewhat too long, as has been fed-back to me by several people over the course of the past two years with which I've been using this blog address.

I'm beginning to think of what could be better blog addresses, help me choose from those below:

(with the inclusion of the "www" in front and the "blogspot.com" at the rear)

1. crawldaddyhome (I think this is lame)
2. rockinandrollin
3. messinwiththeblues
4. frontandcentre
5. shecannotsingfornuts (Alvin knows this one)
6. crazedandinfused
7. hahahaiamevil (hey, I did win the award ok?)
8. wouldyouliketogooutwithme
9. datemeifyoudare
10. crawldaddycommentary (laaame)
11. guysgotrhythm (haha.. another classic)
12. wholelottacrawldaddy
13. youcrawldaddiedmeallnightlong (personal favourite)
14. ifyouwantcdd_yougotit
15. shineonyoucrawldaddy
16. wemightaswellbecrawldaddy (powerful contender)
17. borntorocknroll
18. imbad_imcrawldaddy
19. whydunchagetchajob
20. rememberthe_y_chair (ooh, that gotta hurt, esp Alvin)

Ok, I'll be ready to admit some of the proposed names are dumb, but hey... it's only a scoial democracy we're in and I don't think such names will warrant the ISA hunting me down for a bad blog name... hence I need your help to either select or recommend any others which might pop into your mind.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home