Friday, December 09, 2005

Welcome to the Machine

Hmm.

This is meant for a certain someone I would like to called Mr Ego.


Dear Mr Ego,

You are a dick. I suppose that statement must have made you somewhat gratified considering the lack of the loose collection of dangling objects between your legs. No, I'm not trying to make you feel better. For one, I'm not always in the best of moods the moment you enter the room, because I can literally feel your ego bouncing off the walls and perpetuating throughout the room via your fruity, unctuous voice that makes Metallica sound like pre-school music.

You are one self-conceited bloke... nay lady boy. When I see you bend down to pick up a fallen object I'm strongly reminded of the fags back in my secondary school days who eventually went to pick up their O level certs all be-decked in mascara and re-bonded hair. Don't make me sick... it's bad enough that when you speak it's like making a speech at the fall of the Berlin wall.

Let me remind you that Alvin and I only agreed to play our instruments today, solely because of our respect for Mr Soon, not because you hold some devine influence over our hearts and minds. In fact we have naught but contempt for your opinions, and your inability to comprehend a simple thing known as flexibility.

I did not appreciate you stepping on my toes not once but twice within the last couple of days when you changed our performance date last minute from next monday to today, and you made it worse when you mocked me in my face... I won't take that kind of rubbish sitting down, in fact I'll bet our performance today will surpass all of ou previous live efforts because we had to practise last-minute for this event, and it ate into our time meant for our projects, which incidentally are directly related to you.. who allowed our semester to be choked with more than 12 projects within a short space of 15 weeks.

I'm also not forgetting you indirectly made me back out on my commitment to do tuesday night gigs when Gerry was away... . You just had to change night classes from friday nights to tuesday nights. And you said 'TOO BAD' with that sickening grin.

Well, F*CK YOU, FAG.

You might be a senior member of staff, but allow me to remind you that we as students do not appreciate being treated like pre-schoolers, much less being mocked straight in the face. We have values. We have opinions, and we do not need your brand of arrogance to tarnish our perfect day. If you feel that you need to impose the leftovers of your ego upon us, you can go and
kiss my cute little butt.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home