Sunday, December 11, 2005

Whole lotta...

Hmm.

Ok my friends.. it's final and I've decided at long last.. that I shall ditch the 'crawldaddydiscosuxx' moniker for my blog and move on.. to the next phase in this blog's history.

Now, I've decided to change my blog's address to 'wholelottacrawldaddy' because:

1. Led Zeppelin had a very famous song known as 'Whole Lotta Love', which was ripped off Willie Dixon's 'You Need Love'... so now it is my turn to rip off Led Zeppelin, whom I admire indefinitely.

2. AC/DC had another song titled 'Whole Lotta Rosie'. You do not want to know that the song was named in honour of a, ahem, chicken farmer, and her vital statistics are screamed out after the first verse. You do not want to know the joke which made me alter the title of this person's profession. I just admire Bon Scott, Angus and Malcolm Young's sense of humour for this song.

3. Anyway, since I'm a hugantic, ginormous fan of both AC/DC and Led Zeppelin, I've decided to name my blog after the first two words of those infamous songs (you do not want to know why those songs are infamous).

4. 'Wholelottacrawldaddy' is rather catchy... don't you think so? At least it's better than the questionable 'youcrawldaddiedmeallnightlong' (ripped off AC/DC's 'you shook me all night long') and the troubling 'wouldyouliketogooutwithme' (Sorry, Superdel).

5. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, and there's nothing you can do about it muahahahaha.


Anyway.. I'll be officially changing it to 'wholelottacrawldaddy' by next week latest tuesday? I'll let you guys know about it.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home