Monday, November 13, 2006

19 at last, what a blast!

Hmm.

Well folks, I'm officially 19 now.

Work was pretty slacked today.. I was just texting my friends and silently praying that my handphone would last till the night was over.

I had finished work and went to Fisherman's Wharf to book the table before going back to Clarke Quay MRT to wait for my friends.

A very big, fat thank you to all those who turned up: you guys rock my world!!!

In a nutshell, the evening was filled with nice food, lame humour, dirty humour, truth or dare (hahaha.. I know Char and Hui Hui still wanna get me for daring them dance and lick the table respectively apart from the very intriguing 'truth' questions I asked them) and good music.

Not to mention incredibly satisfying company.

So tonight I totaled 2 beers, one large fish and chips and a whole load of laughter.

Good birthday, I must say.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy


PS: Alvin, the album sounds great and also special thanks to Novia for the David Gilmour album.

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

1 Comments:

At 8:11 am, Blogger Feng said...

yes and i SOOOOOO want to get you for it!!!!!! and the QESTIONS!!!! that was soooo totally WRONG!!!!

anyway, didnt catch you in 'that' dare....=\ sucks mann.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home