Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Day before I turn 19

Hmm.

It's 9:45, and I'm going to be 19 tomorrow.

Apart from being a year older from the year before, I realised that I've grown somewhat different from the person I used to be.

I'm less assertive: unless my sense of professionalism kicks in or I'm being taken advantage of.

I'm more relaxed: I tend to take things in my stride, and I take things as they come.

I'm less agitated: despite a theft and many dumb remarks on this blog... I guess it's to be taken as a lesson to be learnt.

I'm more forgiving: why be bogged down by things which would only serve as elements of misery?

I'm less emotional: not to be confused with the fact that I'm an intense person, but I suppose like as mentioned above, I've gotten through meltdowns and I'm alright. Yeah.

I'm more insightful: upgrading my already piercing analytical perspective, I guess I can look from another person's point of view much more asily than before.


Ok, deep stuff aside. For those who read this blog and know that I'm turning 19 tomorrow, I'll be holding a makan with my band and a few friends near Clarke Quay mrt station tomorrow at 7pm. I'm not able to blanjah anyone, unfortunately and there would not be any live music by yours truly a la year 2005. But I guess you could live with an evening meal of Fish and Chips and maybe a cold beer.

If you're interested in joining me (I would also be going to Mad Fleming's after the makan) you can sms me or call me on my mobile.

If you have no idea what my mobile is, kindly contact someone who does. I'm not about to release it on this blog.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

Hard rockers unite!!! Someday rock will rule again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home